Fatima Al-Fihri Open University is providing high-potential and needy candidates with the chance to apply for the Spring International Internships in Estonia. The grant is open for the academic session 2021-2022.
Amazing opportunity for aspirants in Estonia.
User Review( votes)
Fatima Al-Fihri Open University (FAOU), a non-profit international online organization registered for European Digital Company in Estonia, is a non-profit international online institute. The university was founded in 2016. It has established courses with university professors from different disciplines, including management, politics, migration, gender, etc.
Why study at Fatima Al-Fihri Open University? The university is aimed at providing high quality, low-cost courses for young people around the world, as well as encouraging open access to scientific research and using technology for education.
Application Deadline: February 14, 2021
- University or Organization: Fatima Al-Fihri Open University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Internship
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Estonia
- Eligible Countries: All nationality.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Internship in Human Resources Officer, Communications Officer, Partnership Officer, Marketing Officer, Social Media Officer, Pedagogical Affairs Officer, IT Officer, Photo Designer and Editor, Video Designer and Editor and Newsletter Manager
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have a basic understanding of computer and internet applications.
- Must access to the internet at least twice a week.
- Must have the ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Must be highly motivated to learn and grow professionally.
- Must have the ability to work in a multicultural, multi-ethnic environment and maintain effective working relationships with national and cultural people of various backgrounds.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To get considered for this opportunity, applicants have to apply online for the programme at the Fatima Al-Fihri Open University.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to submit previous year degrees or certificates with a good academic result.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
Fatima Al-Fihri Open University will provide the following profits:
- No program fees.
- Flexible work timing (Around 8 hours a week).
- Remotely Training during the program.
- Certificate of internship provided by the end of the program.
- Support to apply for programmes or to participate in other programs and events.
- An international work environment with various social programs activities.