Get financial support to start your educational journey in Australia! The University of Technology Sydney is accepting applications for the International Postgraduate Masters Coursework Commencing Scholarships.
The bursaries are designed to provide financial aid for enthusiastic and motivated applicants who are going to pursue a master’s degree programme at the University of Technology in Sydney. The bursary programme is open for the session 2021-2022.
This amazing opportunity will support financially to international students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Technology Sydney, founded in 1988, is the first university in Australia and the world’s 10th largest. It is now one of the largest young universities in the world and was founded in 1988.
Why study at the University of Technology in Sydney? University offers students numerous opportunities for job training in their selected area. You can easily find vocational training, good facilities and an environment in which if you go to this university you can develop your academia.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Up to $10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International student
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree programme in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the programme applicants must be enrolled full-time in the applicable degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the master’s degree programme, candidates must take admission at the university. No application is required through all qualifying students who have received an unconditional admission offer by the following dates will be considered automatically.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to meet the documents required at the University of Technology in Sydney
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
The University of Technology Sydney will provide an award valued up to $10,000 to the international students in Australia.