If you are looking for a multidisciplinary education option abroad, here is an opportunity for you! The University of Queensland has launched the Ravago Group International Scholarships.
The fund is established to encourage and support outstanding new and currently enrolled students who wish to study the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Best offer for students international students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland is regarded as one of the best universities in Australia. It aspires to be the best through creating, preserving, transferring, and applying knowledge. It has trained and collaborated with exceptional individuals to provide knowledge leadership for a better society.
Why study at the University of Queensland? UQ helps in shaping the future by bringing together and developing leaders in their areas to motivate the next generation and to pursue ideas that benefit the world. Students receive additional national teaching honors as a result of the university’s focus on teaching excellence.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 9 January 2022.
- University: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 5
- Nationality: International and Australian students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in all study subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Are enrolled as a commencing full-time student in an undergraduate program in 2022 and have completed no more than 32 units
- Do not hold another scholarship that the Director considers to be similar.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For gaining this education award, aspirants must have to take admission in the bachelor degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents are required to support the application: academic CV, academic transcript, award certificates/testamurs, evidence of English language proficiency, a copy of passport, and contact details from two referees.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, claimants need to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
The University of Queensland will provide the award amount of $10,000 and may also receive up to $10,000 for travel support for approved gap semester, exchange, or internship opportunities to the successful candidates.