Highly skilled students have a great way to manage their finances for a master’s degree by applying for this A.Wilhelmsen Foundation Scholarship programme at BI Norwegian Business School.
The purpose of this grant is to provide an opportunity to all eligible students who want to pursue a Master of Science degree for the academic session 2022/2023.
Outstanding opportunity for students to get an award amount of NOK 150.000 in Norway.
User Review( votes)
BI Norwegian Business School is a worldwide recognised nonprofit private institution based in Norway. Since its founding in 1943, BI has had one of Europe’s most visible and dynamic academic environments.
Why study at BI Norwegian Business School? As a BI student, you have access to a variety of services and initiatives to help you make the most of your time here. The school has a flexible innovation learning environment where applicants enjoy a first-class teaching experience using state-of-the-art facilities.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through March 1, 2022
- University or Organization: BI Norwegian Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master of Science degree
- Awards: NOK 150.000 annually (75.000 per semester).
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International applicants
- The award can be taken in Norway
- Eligible Countries: Baltic region, Russia, Portugal, and the Caribbean.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Science degree
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship, the candidate must apply for admission to, and be accepted in, a Master of Science programme at BI Norwegian Business School.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, aspirants have to follow the below-given steps:
- Must write an application letter for a scholarship, a length of one page, outlining why you deserve this scholarship.
- Must upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit the following documents: Transcripts of grades and certificates, Letter of Motivation, CV/Resume, and Passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have to check the entry requirement at the university.
- Language Requirement: An English test is compulsory for all applicants, both Norwegian and international.
BI Norwegian Business School will provide an award amount of NOK 150.000 annually (75.000 per semester).