The University of Queensland is inviting applications for School of Chemistry & Molecular Biosciences Scholarships for Indian students. The studentships are available for pursuing postgraduate coursework program at the University of Queensland.
The purpose of The grants is to encourage and reward students from India studying postgraduate coursework programs administered by the School of Chemistry & Molecular Biosciences at The University of Queensland.
The University of Queensland (UQ) is internationally renowned for its highly awarded teaching staff, world-class facilities, and superior campus environment. It is ranked inside the world’s top 50 universities according to the QS World University Rankings 2015.
Why at the University of Queensland? The university provides advice and a range of services to empower you with the skills and knowledge to plan for your future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: School of Chemistry & Molecular Biosciences
- Course Level: Postgraduate coursework
- Award: 50% of tuition fees and 100% SSAF for the minimum duration of the program
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to 4
- Nationality: Students from India can apply for these endowments.
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from India can apply for these endowments.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the School of Chemistry & Molecular Biosciences at the University of Queensland.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Achieved a GPA (or overseas equivalent) of 80% over 7 semesters of undergraduate studies or 75% over 8 semesters of undergraduate studies at a higher education institution in India.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To get involved in this program, aspirants are prescribed to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, candidates have to submit the scholarship application form in order to apply for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the resume (2-page maximum), transcripts/academic records essays (2) and letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must have achieved a GPA (or overseas equivalent) of 80% over 7 semesters of undergraduate studies or 75% over 8 semesters of undergraduate studies at a higher education institution in India.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have at least 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or equivalent test.
The value of The grant is 50% of the tuition fees payable for the minimum number of units required to complete the program by the student who is awarded the scholarship, for each semester for which it is held.