The University of Southern California welcome applications for USC merit awards to pursue undergraduate programme. these endowments include the full-tuition, four-year Mork Family, Stamps Leadership and Trustee scholarships, the half-tuition Presidential Scholarship, and the one-quarter tuition Deans Scholarship.
The aim of The grants is to reward and encourage excellence of students. Applications are open to incoming freshmen. All Fall 2020 freshman applicants who submit a complete application for admission to USC by December 1, 2019, will automatically be considered.
It is the greatest offer to get an education with free tuition offer in the USA
User Review( votes)
The University of Southern California is a private research university located in Los Angeles, California. It is the oldest private research university in California. USC has historically educated a large number of the region’s business leaders and professionals.
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2019.
- Course Level: Undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Any field offered by the university
- Award: Full-tuition, four-year Mork Family, Stamps Leadership and Trustee scholarships, the half-tuition Presidential Scholarship, and the one-quarter tuition Deans Scholarship.
- Nationality: USA applicants scan applies for these endowments.
- Number of Awards: Not given
- The award can be taken in the USA
Eligible Countries: USA
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have completed high school.
- Complete and submit the Common Application and the USC Writing Supplement
How to Apply:
- Common App Writing Supplement: Essay and Short Answer questions
- Transcripts: First-year applicants should submit official transcripts of all high school and college coursework completed.
- Official Test Scores: Arrange for the testing agency to send your SAT or ACT scores directly to USC.
- School Report: All first-year applicants are required to submit the Common Application School Report by providing the name and e-mail address of a recommender.
- Letter of Recommendation from a Teacher or a Counselor
- Portfolio, resumé and/or additional writing samples: if required by major. Performance majors may also require auditions. Refer to the Additional Major Requirements page for more information.
- Submit your fall grades (when available): Use the Mid-Year Report Form included in the Common Application or visit www.usc.edu/midyeargrades to submit your fall grades.