The German Academic Exchange Service or DAAD is excited to announce the Wise Scholarship for undergraduate students. This is available in the fields of science and engineering
The aim of the program is to support Indian candidates who wish to do a research internship at a publicly-funded German higher education institution or a research institute.
Fantastic Scholarship for Indian Students.
User Review( votes)
The German Academic Exchange Service or DAAD is the largest German support organization in the field of international academic co-operation.
Application deadline: Closed
- Indian applicants can apply for the free study.
- The program will be awarded in the field of Science and Engineering.
- Applicants who wish to apply must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants should belong to one of the selected Indian higher education institutions (list of institutions). The list of selected institutions is influenced by, but not limited to, the following factors: AICTE approval, NAAC accreditation, MHRD evaluation, INI (Institute of National Importance) status established before 2010 and availability of 4- and 5-year undergraduate and integrated Master’s degrees respectively.
- Applicants should be enrolled in programmes which can be classified under the broad fields of engineering, mathematics, and natural sciences.
- Applicants should be in the 5th or 6th academic semester of a 4-year Bachelor’s programme or in their 5th, 6th, 7th or 8th academic semester of a 5-year integrated or dual degree (Bachelor-Master) programme.
- Applicants should not be former recipients of the WISE award.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, The “Application summary”, which is generated in the portal in PDF format and which can be printed out after the online application procedure is completed; please send 1 copy to the DAAD office New Delhi.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the Full curriculum vitae, University degree certificates indicating final grade, Invitation letter of German supervisor
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Very good proficiency in the English language is expected.
- This will cover the following:
- A monthly award of 650 euros for undergraduate holders (the monthly installment will be calculated on a daily basis, i.e. 21.70 euros per day)
- A lump sum travel subsidy of 525 euros
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance covered by DAAD.