The Utrecht University is looking for highly motivated students to apply for its PhD Positions in International Research Project.
The studentship is available for the academic year 2021-2022. This study program aims to provide financial support for high achieving overseas candidates who have a plan to take part in PhD degree at the university.
Admirable scholarships for international students in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
The Utrecht University was founded in 1636 and located in the heart of the Netherlands, is one of Europe’s premier research universities. It offers over 90 graduate (MSc, MA) and 12 undergraduate programmes (BSc, BA, LLM).
Why study at Utrecht University? Utrecht is regarded as one of the country’s wealthiest and most attractive cities. The International Campus Utrecht, historically known as the Kromhout Military Barracks, is home to all UCU holders.
Application Deadline: July 5, 2021
- University: Utrecht University
- Department: Department Population Health Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Up to €3,061
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in International Research Project
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The preferred candidate should have a degree in a quantitative field, such as animal health economics, veterinary epidemiology, genetics, and quantitative biology. Preferably the candidate has a background, but at least an interest, in livestock production. Proficiency in English, both written and oral is required.
- Good communication skills are essential for this interdisciplinary and international collaboration project.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this studentship, applicants must complete the online application form at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide all the following documents:
- Photocopy of your passport
- Photocopy of the University Degree
- Academic Certificate containing:
- Official Stamp.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: IELTS, Academic Module. Minimum score: 6.5 overall band, at least 6 for writing.
- TOEFL, iBT. Minimum score: 93, institutional scores are not accepted. Please tell ETS to send your original results report to Utrecht University (the TOEFL institution code for Utrecht University is 9062).
- Cambridge Certificate:
- ?Cambridge English C1 Advanced (CAE). Minimum score: 176 total, 169 writing
- Cambridge English C2 Proficiency (CPE). Minimum score: 180 total, 169 writing
The Utrecht University will offer a temporary position (1.0 FTE), initially for a period of 4 years. The gross salary ranges between €2,395 in the first year and €3,061 in the fourth year (scale P according to the Collective Labour Agreement Dutch Universities) per month for full-time employment. Salaries are supplemented with a holiday bonus of 8% and a year-end bonus of 8.3% per year.