Earn a professional business degree by applying for MBA International Scholarships at Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences. There are up to 10 awards available for the academic year 2021/2022.
The purpose of this program is to support all Non-EU/EER students who are intending to enroll in a master’s degree study at the university.
Wonderful opportunity for overseas students in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences is a transnational management and business institute that offers Bachelor’s and Master Degree programs to students from various backgrounds, cultures, and ethnicities. Wittenborg is one of the Netherlands’ most international management schools.
Why study at Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences? Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences offers students well-crafted programs that combine on-campus and online instruction. They provide instruction that will enable students to take the initial step on the job ladder or pursue higher education. MBA students get more opportunities to network in the corporate world.
Application Deadline: 23rd August 2021
- University or Organization: Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Awards: €5,000
- Number of Awards: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU/EER students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants are eligible to apply for Master of Business Administration programs
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students must have been enrolled and accepted at WUAS.
- Highest educational background: Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
- Work experience: minimum of 3 years’ work experience is a requirement (references required)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants are required to take admission in master’s degree at the university. If you are interested in applying for the Wittenborg MBA Scholarship, please send your MBA personal application letter along with your programme application documents by email to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter
- Copy of passport
- 1 scanned passport-size photo
- MBA personal application letter
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are required to hold a strong bachelor’s degree in a business-related field and Work experience: minimum of 3 years’ work experience is a requirement (references required)
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS or TOEFL requirement: IELTS 6.5, TOEFL 90
The sponsorship will provide 10 Scholarships of 5,000 euro each for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme