Scholarships help to reduce the impact of the increasing cost of tuition. To support students, the University of Technology Sydney is providing LATAM International Postgraduate Coursework Scholarships in Australia. The grant is available for the academic session 2021-2022.
Excellent opportunity for Latin American students to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Sydney University of Technology is Australia’s first and 10th biggest university in the world. Founded in 1988, it now ranks among the world’s leading young universities.
Why study at the University of Technology in Sydney? University is an innovative, comprehensive university that has a reputation for excellence in teaching and science. There are a number of courses and degree programs that appeal to the profession and provide them with world-class facilities as well as preparation based on experience.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: 25% of tuition fees
- Number of Awards: 20
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Latin America.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university,
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be a citizen of a country in the Latin America region.
- Must be accepted on the basis of a completed tertiary qualification equal to or greater than an Australian Bachelor’s degree
- Must not be in receiving of any other scholarship from UTS
- Must not be enrolled in a UTS Transnational Program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this bursary, applicants must have to take admission in a postgraduate degree coursework program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: To get enrolled for this programme applicants must need to check the documents required at the University.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
The University of Technology Sydney will provide an award of 25% of tuition fees to the outstanding and eligible students in Australia.