Loughborough University is providing PhD international awards to the most deserving and talented students in the UK for the academic session 2021-2022.
Loughborough University is a public research university in the market town of Loughborough, Leicestershire, in the East McCains of England. It has been a university since 1966, but the institution dates back to 1909 when the then Loughborough Technical Institute began to focus on skills and knowledge that would be directly applicable in the wider world.
Why study at Loughborough University? The university has state-of-the-art facilities and is located in a beautiful location. A variety of facilities are available to students, such as large lecture theatres, a library, well-equipped laboratories, a conference centre, accommodation, etc.
Application Deadline: March 7, 2021
- University or Organization: Loughborough University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,009
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in The good, the bad and the ugly: Examining the role of personality and self-control ineffective political working.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have first-class honours, upper second-class honours and lower second-class honours.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for this grant, the student must have to take admission at the university. After that, applicants have to apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit: certified copies of their academic transcripts, CV, and other supporting documentation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements
The Loughborough University will provide an award of a tax-free stipend of £15,009 per annum for the duration of the programme plus tuition fees at the UK/EU rate.