Students from all over the world are invited to apply for the UTS Postgraduate Business Scholarships offered by the University of Technology Sydney for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship was established to attract commencing international students with an Australian degree to enroll in a master’s degree by coursework program at UTS Business School.
A very helpful program that will cover the tuition fee of an eligible course.
User Review( votes)
The University of Technology Sydney is a public university in Sydney, Australia. It is part of the Australian Technology Network of universities. It is regarded as one of the world’s leading young universities, ranked 1st in Australia and 11th in the world by the 2021 QS World University Rankings Young Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of Technology Sydney? The University of Technology Sydney is a future-based university among the top young universities in Australia. UTS is a reflection of Sydney’s multicultural diversity. With around 42,600 students from 120 different countries, UTS is an exciting place to be! They provide learning that is real-world, creative, and innovative.
Application Deadline: Applications are now open for the academic year 2022-2023.
- University or Organization: The University of Technology Sydney
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award:20% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any master’s degree by coursework program at UTS can apply for this degree.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Remain an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Commence full-time studies and on-campus at UTS in 2022
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates are required to log in on the application form of the university and apply to a postgraduate program of their choice. The candidates do not need to apply separately for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Academic transcript – include certified copies of your academic records
- Details of exclusion (or possible exclusions) from a course on academic or other grounds
- Details of relevant work experience, including certified copies of references from your employer on company letterhead, if required
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a recognized bachelor’s degree equivalent to an Australian bachelor’s degree to be admitted to a master’s program at UTS.
- Language Requirement: If you have previously studied in English, you may satisfy the UTS English language requirements in one of several ways.
The University of Technology Sydney will provide 20% of the tuition fee of the postgraduate program for the standard duration of the course.