Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So for supporting students, Deakin University is providing the International Meritorious Scholarships. The programme is open for the academic session 2021/2022.
The funding opportunity encourages students who want to commence undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in Australia.
Golden chance for international students to get the educational fund.
User Review( vote)
Deakin University is a prestigious university that offers globally recognized 106 undergraduate courses, 171 post-graduate courses, and 43 research degree programs. It is Australia‘s fastest-growing research universities that offer higher education’s digital frontier manifests in a number of exciting ways.
Why would you like to choose Deakin University? The university is dedicated to providing high-quality teaching, diverse learning resources, and plenty of student support to its students. Here students can get an excellent educational foundation that they will be able to turn into an amazing career.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Deakin University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: 25% of the total indicative tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: South Asian Students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be a citizen from South Asian countries (as applicable).
- Should be applying through any Deakin authorized agent based in South Asia* (as applicable).
- Must have an overall score of 75% and above in an undergraduate degree when applying for a postgraduate program
- Must have an overall score of 75% and above in the 12th standard (as specified by NOOSR) when applying for an undergraduate program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity s, applicants must take admission in undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at Deakin University. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
Deakin University will offer a 25% scholarship to assist students in paying for their university fees and all study costs.