If you are an international student looking to study in Australia or New Zealand, the Deakin University Research Department offers several scholarships worth $5000 each. Tuition fees may also be waived for the duration of your course.
Eligible courses include industry-designed courses in engineering and IT. The application deadline is 9 January 2023.
User Review( votes)
Application Deadline: 9 January 2023
- Organization: Deakin University
- Department: Research Department
- Course level: Undergraduate
- Award amount: $5000, Tuition Fees
- Number of awards: Several
- Eligible countries: Australia, New Zealand
- Subjects: All Subject
- Eligible courses: Industry-designed courses, engineering and IT
- Eligibility: International Students
- Application deadline: 9 January 2023
At Deakin, we provide world-class programs that help you to stand out in a competitive professional environment. Our courses are designed to give you the skills and knowledge you need to succeed, with opportunities for real-world experience and innovative digital engagement. We believe that personalized learning is key to your success, and our experienced staff will work with you to help you reach your goals.
Prospective candidates should ensure they meet all criteria before submitting their applications.
To be eligible you must be:
an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Australian permanent resident, or holder of an Australian permanent humanitarian visa
- commencing at Deakin University with an undergraduate bachelor’s degree in Trimester 1 2023
- enrolled full-time unless exceptional circumstances are preventing full-time study
- enrolled in a Commonwealth-supported place (CSP).
How to apply
To apply for this scholarship, you can go directly to Deakin University’s Scholarship Application Portal and select the Undergraduate Scholarship Application option. If you are eligible, your application will be automatically considered for the scholarship. This makes it easier for you to apply and increases your chances of being awarded a scholarship from Deakin.
- 100% of your student contribution (tuition fees).
- A cash payment of $5000 per year ($625 per credit point).
- Participation in the Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program – an exclusive opportunity for professional and personal growth that runs for the duration of the scholarship.
- The scholarship is awarded for the normal full-time duration of the course.