The University of Surrey has established an application-based funding scheme to help students sponsor their master’s degree studies in the UK. Interested students can apply for Vice-Chancellors Excellence Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This prestigious award recognizes academic excellence and is awarded to selected students starting their master’s studies at the University of Surrey in September 2022. A tuition fee waiver of £5,000 or £10,000 will be awarded.
Amazing opportunity for international students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Surrey is a renowned leading university, ranking 378th globally and 33rd in the UK by the Academic Ranking of World Universities 2020. It aims to provide excellent education and advance and disseminate knowledge.
Why choose to study at the University of Surrey? The University of Surrey has excellent teaching and academic support to aid students in academics as well as outside the premises of the university. It has been awarded Gold in the Teaching Excellence Framework. Students are also given affordable accommodation.
Application Deadline: The applications for this scholarship will begin from1st December 2021. No deadline has been announced yet.
- University or Organization: University of Surrey
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: International and domicile students can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate programmes, except MBA, taught at Surrey can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be self-funded international fee-paying students.
- The applicants must have applied to a full postgraduate programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must log in to the university portal to apply to any desired programme. Students interested to apply for the scholarship will have to fill the scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Scanned copies of signed/stamped qualifications (certificates or transcripts)
- A copy of your passport
- A personal statement
- A research proposal
- Contact details of two referees
- Admission Requirements: Students need to hold or be expecting to hold a bachelor’s degree in high regard.
- Language Requirement: The score or level of English language required varies between courses
The selected students will be awarded this scholarship as either a £5,000 or £10,000 fee waiver towards their postgraduate study at Surrey.