Victoria University of Wellington is very glad to inform you that it has a wonderful opening for the Master of Fine Arts International Scholarship. It will help you prepare for a successful career in the creative industries.
Through this application package, the university seeks to attract outstanding and academically distinguished students from around the world for its master of fine arts course.
A very helpful program that will cover the expenses associated with education.
User Review( vote)
Victoria University of Wellington provides high employable graduates making a difference in today’s competitive workplace. It is recognized many times for high-quality research and teaching. Furthermore, this university consistently ranks among the world’s best universities.
Why at Victoria University of Wellington? As a student at Victoria University of Wellington, you can enjoy lots of advanced facilities on a picturesque campus. Apart from this, you can take advantage of the university’s connections to industries, government, and research organizations.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Victoria University of Wellington
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: NZ$5,000–$15,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: All countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master degree programme in Fine Arts
- Eligibility Criteria: Please fulfil all the requirements given below before going to apply:
- Scholarship holder can be from any part of the world
- Scholarship holders must have an offer to study in Master of Fine Arts (Creative Practice) at the University of Wellington.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process for this application . You will be assessed when you apply for an approved course at Victoria University of Wellington by December 1, 2020.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants can provide the following materials as part of the application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: The minimum requirement for admission is a bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject or extensive experience.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide evidence of their English proficiency if their first language is not English:
- IELTS overall band of 6.5, no sub-score below 6, or
- 90 on the internet-based test with a minimum of 20 in writing, or
- a minimum of two ratings of 5 and two ratings of 4 in the Victoria University of Wellington Certificate of Proficiency in English test, or
- Pearson Test of English, with a score of 58 (with a communicative score of not less than 50).
The Award ranges from NZ$5,000 to $15,000. This funding package will prove a great help to all those students who are applying for an approved programme at the university.