Enhance your academic and career prospects by participating in this Science Master’s Scholarship launched by Swansea University.
This funding programme has been made available only to new UK/EU students enrolling in a postgraduate science programme at Swansea University.
This scholarship is wonderful programme that will make studying in abroad affordable for you.
User Review( votes)
Swansea University is a leading research-intensive institution emerging as a world-class place for higher learning. It was opened in 1920 and over the years, it has gained immense popularity among the students. It is included in the list of UK’s top 30 universities. Furthermore, it operates eight colleges.
Is Swansea University the right place for study? As a part of this university, you will get to experience its vibrant and pleasant cultural life. It has won the Gold award in the national Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) for its outstanding teaching and learning outcomes. It offers the right balance of excellent teaching and research.
Application Deadline: July 17, 2020
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught
- Award: £1500
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK/EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: This scholarship is open for the following courses:
- MRes Biosciences
- MSc Environmental Biology: Conservation and Resource Management
- MSc Computer Science
- MSc Advanced Computer Science
- MSc Cyber Security
- MSc Advanced Software Technology
- MSc Data Science
- MSc Human-Centred Big Data and Artificial Intelligence
- MSc Computer Science: Informatique (Swansea route)
- MSc Computer Science: Informatique (Grenoble route)
- MRes Computing and Future Interaction Technologies
- MRes Logic and Computation
- MRes Visual Computing
- MSc Environmental Dynamics and Climate Change
- MSc Geographic Information and Climate Change
- MSc Mathematics and Computing for Finance
- MSc Mathematics
- MRes Stochastic Processes: Theory and Application
- Eligibility Criteria: To be a part of this opportunity, you need to meet all the given requirements:
- Applicants must belong to the UK or any country of EU
- Applicants must hold a minimum of a 2.1 degree or equivalent
- Applicants must be applying for a place on one of the courses given above.
- Applicants must enrol in a postgraduate course in the College for the first time in September 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To receive this funding opportunity, first of all, you will have to take admission in an eligible master course at Swansea University. After that, you will have to complete an application that you can download from the university’s website. Please send your complete application form at [email protected] by Friday 17 July 2020.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates can provide the following as supporting documents: Pre-qualification degree, Copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Only candidates who are holding or expecting to achieve a minimum of a 2:1 degree or equivalent will be considered for a master course.
- Language Requirement: All the applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate their English language ability. At Swansea University, most academic departments require an IELTS 6.5 or equivalent for postgraduate degrees.
The scholarship is valued at £1500. This funding scheme will be used to offset the burden of tuition fees for all eligible candidates.