To assist students to turn their dream of study abroad into reality, the Vocational Training Council is giving them a chance to apply for the Entrance Scholarships.
Students from all over the world who want to apply for the bachelor’s program at the university will take advantage of this scheme.
Established in 1982, the Vocational Training Council is the largest vocational education, training, and professional development group in Hong Kong. The VTC provides valuable credentials for some 250,000 students each year through a full range of pre-employment and in-service programmes with internationally recognized qualifications.
Why study at Vocational Training Council? The curriculum provides a fine balance of theoretical and practical, vocational and general education with internationally recognized qualifications. Our strong industry links ensure access to work-integrated learning and industrial attachment opportunities to prepare work-ready professionals.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Vocational Training Council
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors
- Award: Up to 80,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be non-local students
- Aspirants must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity programme, students must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: You are required to prepare the softcopies of the proof of qualifications/ transcripts/ result slips/ design work portfolio (applicable to design program applicants) for upload onto the Web-based Admissions System.
- Admission Requirements: Non-local qualifications refer to academic qualifications obtained in secondary or tertiary institutions outside Hong Kong and Mainland China, including General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE), International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE), General Certificate of Education (GCE), International Baccalaureate (IB) or other overseas qualifications
- Language Requirement: Applications with non-local qualifications, including language qualifications, will be assessed individually by the departments concerned.
Vocational Training Council will provide the award amount up to 80,000 for students to cover their study expenses in Hong Kong.