To assist inspirational and dedicated students to achieve their full potential through their education, the Jan Dlugosz University in Czestochowa is now offering the Rector‡s Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
Undergraduate or graduate degree students at Jan Dlugosz University in Czestochowa will be considered and receive benefits towards tuition fees.
Nice opportunity for students.
User Review( votes)
The Jan Dlugosz University in Czestochowa is a public university ranked 79th in the country with a vision to carry out scientific and didactic activities through the conduct of authentic scientific research.
Why choose to study at Jan Dlugosz University in Czestochowa? Jan Dlugosz University is engaged in dynamic research and numerous development initiatives, high-quality education, along with worldwide cooperation that brings the most difficult challenges for student enlightenment, open to culture, art, sport, and the world. JDU has a consistent policy of improving the quality of education. It is continuously developing university courses and creating an increasingly rich and comprehensive teaching offer.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Jan Dlugosz University in Czestochowa
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Poland
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from the EU, Swiss Confederation, or EFTA member states can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate or graduate programme.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have been accepted in the full-time applied programme at Jan Dlugosz.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants need to register on the university portal and complete their application. Students will be considered upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal data form
- Secondary education examination certificate
- Copy of a medical certificate
- An accident and health insurance coverage
- Two passport standard photographs 35x45mm in jpg. Format
- A copy of a valid passport or another ID document
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have relevant academic qualifications and must commit to following the rules applicable to Polish citizens to get into Jan Dlugosz University.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to have a minimum B2 level of competence in the Polish language.
Jan Dlugosz University will give the selected candidates will be awarded benefits towards the cost of study of the applied programme.