Wenzhou-Kean University is proud to announce a wonderful funding programme called Freshmen Students Scholarship. This scheme is made possible for the academic year 2020-21.
Wenzhou-Kean University’s Freshmen Students Scholarship aims to support the development of bright international students wishing to study at this university.
This support will alleviate the burden of study cost by covering 50% of the tuition in the first academic year
User Review( vote)
Set up in 2014, Wenzhou-Kean University is the highest regarded Chinese institution leading new ways of providing education in the country. It has made a reputation through its top quality teaching. It offers courses and programs in several areas of study.
Why would you like to choose Wenzhou-Kean University? Through high standard teaching, the university helps students become innovative, creative, and entrepreneurial. At this university, you will have a chance to gain education under the supervision of some of the world’s elite academics, scientists, and thinkers.
Application Deadline: Rolling basis
- University or Organization: Wenzhou-Kean University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% of the tuition in the First academic year
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: Applicants are open for international students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants are asked to meet the criteria first:
- Must be new international students
- Must have received an offer to study in an undergraduate degree programme at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grab this opportunity, first of all, you must take admission to an approved programme at the university. Once your application for admission is accepted, you will be eligible to apply for this application .
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must send the following documents together with the application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates for the undergraduate degree programme must have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from course to course.
This support will provide successful students with 50% of the tuition in the first academic year as an award.