Kadir Has University is pleased to offer the PhD Scholarships to well-qualified international students who want to pursue their PhD degree in Turkey.
Applicants from all countries outside Turkey are eligible to apply to receive this application . The scholarship will partially or fully cover the tuition fee of the undertaken PhD programme at the university.
Established in 1997 in Fatih, Istanbul, Kadir Has University is a foundation research university that aims to generate high quality research as well as students with competencies of highest standards by developing a new model of education that is application and project based.
Why choose to study at Kadir Has University? Kadir Has University has great infrastructure that includes classrooms, labs, and the university’s central library with faculties, institutes, the rectorate and deans’ offices to offer the students. Having located on the shores of the Golden Horn in an area of Istanbul, it gives students peace of mind and allows them to celebrate excellence in cultural heritage conservation, ranging from the restoration of buildings and their adaptation to new uses, to urban and rural landscape rehabilitation, archaeological site interpretations, and care for art collections. Student experience at KHAS overall is appealing.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Kadir Has University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: All students from overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programmes available at KHAS are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be accepted in a PhD programme at KHAS.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply for the programme using the application portal of the university. Students will automatically be considered upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of your Passport
- Copy of an official document
- Copy of an official high school transcript
- Copy of Equivalency Certificate of High School diploma
- Reference letter
- Motivation letter
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold strong and relevant bachelor and master qualification to be accepted for a PhD programme at KHAS.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 78
- CAE – C
- CPE – C
- PTE Academic – 60
Selected PhD applicants will receive a sum of $3,000 to $9,000 towards the tuition fee of the PhD programme undertaken at KHAS.