Applications are open for the Yale Young Global Scholars (YYGS) to allow students to experience learning in a variety of different university contexts, from large lectures to small seminars, and even the spontaneous learning that happens in dining halls and around campus. This program is open for outstanding high school students from around the world.
Yale Young Global Scholars empowers the next generation of leaders by building a global community and designing interdisciplinary programs that foster intellectual curiosity, deepen understanding and inspire creative action across all borders.
Course Level: This is a two-week leadership program for high school sophomores and juniors.
Study Subject: The two-week session in Beijing will offer interdisciplinary programming focused on “Asia in the 21st Century.”
Award: Tuition for each session of the 2021 Yale Young Global Scholars (YYGS) program is $6,250 USD, which includes instruction, housing on one of Yale’s historic residential colleges in New Haven or a hotel conveniently located near the Yale Center Beijing in China, three meals per day, and optional health insurance.
The award can be taken in USA and China
- Be at least 15 years old by February 6, 2021 (application deadline).
- Be able to participate in a rigorous academic curriculum conducted in English.
- Be a current high school sophomore or junior (or international equivalent).
- Be graduating in May/June 2020 or 2021 from the Northern Hemisphere, or in Nov. /Dec. 2021 or 2020 from the Southern Hemisphere.
- YYGS accepts applications from ALL countries.
Nationality: Students from around the world can apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
How to Apply:
To apply for the opportunity
, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link:
Application Deadline: The application deadline is February 6, 2021.