The program is open for degree-seeking students who have a plan to attend college as a full-time student in the fall of 2020.
Good offer for high school seniors to get financial help for study.
User Review( votes)
Mega Bank is committed to supporting youth residing in its business service territories to fulfil their dreams of obtaining a higher education.
Asian Pacific Community Fund is a community-based fund focused on the Asian & Pacific Islander (API) community in Southern California. It was founded in 1990 by API community leaders.
Application Deadline: March 25, 2020, at 11:59 PM
- University or Organization: Asian Pacific Community Fund
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate study
- Award: $1000 each ($10,000)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: US Citizen
- Awards can get in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open across the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is open to all majors, and there is no ethnicity requirement
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates must meet all the following:
- High school seniors who belong to Los Angeles County and Orange County, California
- Applicants must have a plan to attend a U.S. Accredited 1-Year College/University of California or a Community College as a 1st-year student in the fall of 2019. If selected, submit college acceptance letter for the check.
- A household income at or below the County Low Income Level. If selected, must provide the 2018 or 2019 tax return for verification.
- Employees of Royal Business Bank and their immediate family members are not eligible to apply
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Participants must submit an online application and online recommendation form to participate in the Royal Business Bank program.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit an official high school transcript and recommendation form from a community service advisor
- Admission Requirements: A minimum cumulative unweighted high school GPA of 3.0
- Language Requirement: Before you apply, make sure you have excellent proficiency in the English language.
The Asian Pacific Community Fund is granting ten awards of $1000 each. Total $10000 scholarship is offered to support the appealing applicant. The fund can use to cover the cost of tuition for college or university in which students are studying.