The University of Queensland is providing PhD International Scholarships in Dynamics and metabolism of functional particles on plant leaves. The programme is available to domestic and international students.
The purpose of the scholarship is to provide assistance to students with financial difficulties to study in Agriculture and Environment, Engineering and Computing, Science and Mathematics at the University.
Amazing opportunity for international students to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland, founded in 1909, is an international university in Australia for higher education. It is committed to providing high-quality education and teaching climate-driven science.
Why study at the University of Queensland? UQ provides comprehensive support services and guidance to help you to enjoy the best study experience possible. During their study period, students get tough and motivating education.
Application Deadline: January 3, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $32,788
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Agriculture and Environment, Engineering and Computing, Science and Mathematics by the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have completed some research experience.
- Must have completed an approved university degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First applicants have to take admission at the University. After that, applicants have to apply online for the programme.
- Supporting Documents: To be considered for the programme applicants must meet the documents required at the University.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: To be considered applicants must meet the English language requirement at the University of Queensland
The University of Queensland will provide a living stipend of $32,788 per annum, indexed annually for three years with the possibility of two 6-month extensions in approved circumstances