Michigan State University is inviting students from all over the world to participate in its YouAreWelcomHere Scholarships. The programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
MSU has partnered with the YouAreWelcomHere Campaign to bring this opportunity to all international undergraduate applicants. The students who demonstrate commitment to furthering the campaign message by bridging intercultural divides will be given $25,000 towards tuition annually.
Nice opportunity for applicants.
User Review( votes)
Michigan State University is the nation’s premier public land-grant research university and also one of the top research universities in the world. Ranking at the 157th position in QS Global World Rankings, MSU strives to advance knowledge and transform lives.
Why choose to study at Michigan State University? Michigan State University has successfully created premiere learning environments within undergraduate, graduate, and lifelong education programs. The programmes ought to actively engage learners and enable them to build their knowledge. MSU fosters a supportive environment that encourages contributions of citizens, students, faculty and staff members, and administrators in its functioning.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Michigan State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $25,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Any undergraduate level study programme offered at Michigan State University is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be first-year international undergraduate applicants at Michigan State University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must first complete their admission application on the university’s official portal. Students must fill the application form and submit [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official high school transcripts
- Student visa
- Admission Requirements: The students require a minimum 3.5 GPA, ACT score 23-29, or SAT score 1110-1280 to get into MSU.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 79
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 53
The winners will be awarded $25,000 towards tuition annually renewable up to eight semesters for 4 years by the Michigan State University.