To develop a new generation of leaders in the field of Italian Food and Wine and Sustainable Agriculture, the University of Padua is granting an extremely exciting Department of Agronomy, Food, Natural Resources, Animals and Environment Scholarships.
All the deserving candidates will be provided with an award of €5,760.37 to pursue a masters degree programme at the University of Padua. Students from any part of the world will benefit from this opportunity.
Hurry Up! Apply for the opportunity programme and get benefitted in italy
User Review( votes)
The University of Padua is an Italian university located in the city of Padua, a region of Veneto, northern Italy. It is the second-oldest university in Italy and the world’s fifth-oldest surviving university.
Why study at the University of Padua? The university generates a vibrant and stimulating learning environment, ranging from Engineering to Business and Political Sciences, from Medicine to Humanities, from Psychology to Agriculture, from Law to Science.
Application Deadline: February 2, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Padua
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: €5,760.37 each
- Number of Awards: Up to 9
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Italian Food and Wine and Sustainable Agriculture.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates must be going to enrol in the master’s degree programme at the university
- Students must have international citizenship
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Firstly, aspirants have to take admission to the master’s degree programme at the university. After that, you are eligible to apply for the award programme.
- Supporting Documents: Attach the following documents:
- copy of a valid ID card;
- passport photo in JPG format;
- receipt attesting the payment of the revenue stamp of the current value (€16);
- ONLY for non-EU citizens residing outside Italy: Declaration of Value OR Diploma Supplement OR Statement of Comparability issued by CIMEA.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for admission to a master’s degree, you need a bachelor’s degree or equivalent foreign qualification with specific curricular requirements.
- Language Requirement: Students must provide an English language certificate (level B2 CEFR) for applications to English-taught course units or an Italian language certificate (level B2 CEFR) for applications to Italian-taught course units.
The University of Padua will provide nine scholarships and the amount of each scholarship is €2,400.00. The grant is granted for one academic year.