The City, University of London is offering President’s Scholarship for international students starting an undergraduate course at City in September 2017.
The City, University of London Scholarship Programme aims to provide financial support to undergraduates coming from the lowest household income groups.
City University London is a leading global University committed to academic excellence focused on business and the professions and located in the heart of London. A university is proud of the quality of their education, research, and enterprise and is ranked within the top 2% of universities in the world.
Applicants whose first language is not English must have achieved at least 6.5 in IELTS or a recognised equivalent.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to learn any of the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: The Scholarship is worth £2000 each year towards tuition fees and is paid for a maximum of three years, subject to satisfactory academic performance each year.
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in UK
Eligibility: To qualify for the President’s International scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student (i.e. from outside the UK/EU and paying the overseas fee)
- Be applying for your first year of undergraduate study in 2017/18
- Achieve grades AAA or above in ‘A’ levels or IB 35 or above in the International Baccalaureate* with the exception of courses in the Cass Business School (see below) and the School of Arts and Social Sciences (see below)
- For courses in the Cass Business School, achieve grades A*AA or above in ‘A’ Levels (or A*A*A for Actuarial Science) or IB 38 or above in the International Baccalaureate (or IB 39 for Actuarial Science)
- For Journalism based in the Schools of Arts and Social Sciences, achieve grades A*AA or above in ‘A’ Levels or IB 38 or above
- Accept an offer from City as your first choice
Please also see the full terms and conditions below for the Scholarship.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: This scholarship is available to you if you achieve exceptional grades at ‘A’ level or International Baccalaureate.
English language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English must have achieved at least 6.5 in IELTS or a recognized equivalent.
How to Apply: Eligible applicants will be contacted directly with an invitation to register for the scholarship. If you believe you should have received an email or have deleted or lost your email invitation, please contact ugscholarships-at-city.ac.uk.
Application Deadline: Students will have to register by September 30, 2017 in order to be considered for the Scholarship.