The City, University of London is offering President’s Scholarship for international students starting an undergraduate course at City in September 2018.
The City, University of London Scholarship Programme aims to provide financial support to undergraduates coming from the lowest household income groups.
City University London is a leading global University committed to academic excellence focused on business and the professions and located in the heart of London. A university is proud of the quality of their education, research, and enterprise and is ranked within the top 2% of universities in the world.
Applicants whose first language is not English must have achieved at least 6.5 in IELTS or a recognised equivalent.
- Application Deadline: September 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to learn any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The Scholarship is worth £2000 each year towards tuition fees and is paid for a maximum of three years, subject to satisfactory academic performance each year.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a
- Be an international student (i.e. from outside the UK/EU and paying the overseas fee)
- Be applying for your first year of undergraduate study in 2018/19
- Achieve grades AAA or above in ‘A’ levels or IB 35 or above in the International Baccalaureate* with the exception of courses in the Cass Business School (see below) and the School of Arts and Social Sciences (see below)
- For courses in the Cass Business School, achieve grades A*AA or above in ‘A’ Levels (or A*A*A for Actuarial Science) or IB 38 or above in the International Baccalaureate (or IB 39 for Actuarial Science)
- For Journalism based in the Schools of Arts and Social Sciences, achieve grades A*AA or above in ‘A’ Levels or IB 38 or above
- Accept an offer from City as your first choice
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English must have achieved at least 6.5 in IELTS or a recognized equivalent.
How to Apply: Eligible applicants will be contacted directly with an invitation to register for the scholarship.