The City University of London is offering President’s Scholarship for international students starting an undergraduate course at City.
The educational programme aims to provide financial support to undergraduates coming from the lowest household income groups.
Worthy opportunity for candidates
User Review( votes)
The City University of London is a leading global university committed to academic excellence focused on business and the professions and located in the heart of London. A university is proud of the quality of their education, research, and enterprise and is ranked within the top 2% of universities in the world.
Why study at the City University of London? The university is dedicated to academic quality, with a concentration on business and the professions, as well as maintaining international research standards and offering considerable assistance for doctorate students.
Application Deadline: January 6, 2022
- University or Organization: City University of London
- Course Level: Undergraduate program
- Study Subject: any of the subjects offered by the university
- Award: £2000 each year towards tuition fees and is paid for a maximum of three years, subject to satisfactory academic performance each year.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Applicants must have been an international student (i.e. from outside the UK/EU and paying the overseas fee)
- Be applying for your first year of undergraduate study
- Achieve grades AAA or above in ‘A’ levels or IB 35 or above in the International Baccalaureate with the exception of courses in the Cass Business School (see below) and the School of Arts and Social Sciences (see below)
- For courses in the Cass Business School, achieve grades A*AA or above in ‘A’ Levels (or A*A*A for Actuarial Science) or IB 38 or above in the International Baccalaureate (or IB 39 for Actuarial Science)
- For Journalism based in the Schools of Arts and Social Sciences, achieve grades A*AA or above in ‘A’ Levels or IB 38 or above
- Accept an offer from City as your first choice
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students will be eligible to apply for this application only after successfully taking part in an approved course at the university.
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English must have achieved at least 6.5 in IELTS or a recognized equivalent.