The Early Childhood Development Agency is now accepting applicants for ECDA Scholarships for Bachelor and Master Degree. These scholarships are available in diverse fields for Singaporean applicants.
The Scholarship is designed to support in-service educators who have demonstrated the competency level of at least a Senior Pre-school Teacher, possess strong leadership qualities and are committed to taking on larger roles in the organization or Early Childhood sector.
The Early Childhood Development Agency (ECDA) serves as the regulatory and developmental authority for the early childhood sector in Singapore, overseeing key aspects of children’s development below the age of 7, across both kindergartens and child care centre.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Bachelor and Master Degree.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the following fields:
- Master of Education (Early Childhood) (M ED (EC))
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education with one of the following Minors?:
- Art Education
- Bachelor of Early Childhood and Chinese Language Education (BECCE)
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the followings:
- The sponsored programme fees for Permanent Residents are capped at the fees payable by Singapore Citizens.
- The sponsored programme fees would be after MOE subsidies and Skills Future Mid-Career Enhanced Subsidy for Singapore Citizens aged ? 40 years old.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Singapore
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The ECDA Scholarships are offered to outstanding and deserving early childhood educators who wish to pursue a part-time Bachelor or Master Degree in Early Childhood Education.
Nationality: Singaporean applicants can apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Applicants can download and complete the application form and submit it together with the necessary supporting documents. For further enquiries, please e-mail us at ECDA_PP-at-ecda.gov.sg.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 30, 2017.