The University of Manchester is delighted to offer School of Law scholarships for international applicants in the UK. Selection is based on academic merit.
The University of Manchester is a public research university in Manchester, England, formed in 2004 by the merger of the University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology and the Victoria University of Manchester.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate taught programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded within the School of Law.
This funding is available to students undertaking study in:
- Healthcare Ethics and Law
- Scholarship Award: The School of Law scholarship offers eligible applicants a £5,000 reduction in tuition fees.
- Nationality: International Students
- Number of Scholarships: There are 15 scholarships available for International applicants.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- First Class in Undergraduate Degree or equivalent
- This funding is available to international students.
- This award is available to exist postgraduate students.
- Applicants must hold an offer of study at The University of Manchester before applying for this funding.
- The scholarship criteria are that applicants must have:
- Applied for a for a full- time, campus-based Postgraduate Taught programme (LLM, Criminology or Healthcare, Ethics, and Law) at the School of Law, the University of Manchester, for the 2018-19 academic year
- Firmly accepted an offer of study by the funding application deadline
- Received a first-class honours degree or equivalent
- Applicants must not be holding another scholarship from The University of Manchester or a full scholarship from another institution.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Applicants should submit the Funding application form and academic transcripts by email to law.scholarship-at-manchester.ac.uk by 30th June 2018. Please send all documents in PDF format.