The University of Dundee is offering generous scholarships if you are a new full-time undergraduate student starting in September 2018. UK/EU and Overseas students are eligible to apply.
The University of Dundee is a public research university based in the city and Royal burgh of Dundee on the east coast of the central Lowlands of Scotland. he University of Glasgow is the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s four ancient universities.
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there. If English is not student’s first language, they will be required to provide a language test before they can start their studies.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate degree programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
List of Subjects: Anatomy / Forensic Anthropology / Forensic and Medical Art, Architecture and Urban Planning, Archives and Record Management, Art and Design, Biological/Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business), Civil Engineering, Community Learning and Development, Computing, Education, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, English / Creative Writing / Film Studies, European Studies, Geography / Environmental Science, History, Languages, Law, Liberal Arts, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Nursing and Health Sciences, Philosophy, Physics, Politics and International Relations, Pre-sessional English courses, Psychology, Social Work
Number of Awards: Not Known
Scholarship Award: The monetary amount of scholarship is up to £25,000:
- The value of the Scholarship is £5000 per year for overseas fee-status applicants matriculating with entry grades AAB at A-level (or equivalent) or above (the “UG1 Applicants”). UG1 Applicants will be automatically eligible for the Scholarship so there is no need to apply. However, award of the Scholarship shall be: (i) subject to availability; and (ii) at the sole discretion of the University of Dundee (the “UoD”).
- The value of the Scholarship is £5000 in the entry year only for overseas fee-status applicants matriculating with entry grades lower than AAB at A-level (or equivalent) (the “UG2 Applicants”) who have applied for and have been awarded the Scholarship. In general, applications will be considered from applicants with entry qualifications or expected entry qualifications of BBB at A-level up to AAB at A-level (or equivalent) with evidence of wider achievement. UG2 Applicants are only eligible to apply for the Scholarship following receipt of a conditional or unconditional academic offer from the UoD. Instructions on how to apply will be sent shortly after the formal academic offer email. Scholarships (in respect of the UG2 Applicants) will be awarded to students based on their academic performance to date, their formal application and the content of their Scholarship application form.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: To be eligible an applicant must:
- have been classified as Overseas fee status by the University of Dundee
- have met all the academic conditions attached to their unconditional or conditional offer of admission for entry to the University of Dundee
- have obtained the qualification specified in the scholarship offer
Nationality: UK/EU and Overseas students are eligible to apply.
UK: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales
EU: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
Overseas: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo (Democratic Republic), Costa Rica, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Switzerland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, The Bahamas, The Gambia, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: A scholarship application form will be sent via email with the formal offer for eligible courses.
- The scholarship will be awarded automatically to applicants who matriculate with entry grades equivalent to AAB at A-level or above.
- Applicants who expect to matriculate with lower grades should apply to be considered for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is February 1, 2018.