Magnify your research skills by applying for the PhD Positionsin Diversity Studies at the Copenhagen Business School in Denmark.
This three-year PhD position at CBS allows you to research under the supervision of CBS professors, supported by research training courses.
Established in 1917, Copenhagen Business School is a public university situated in Copenhagen, Denmark, and is considered one of the most prestigious business schools in Western Europe and the world.
Why study at Copenhagen Business School? The college offers a broad range of courses that gives students a wide scope to choose as per their area of interest. Besides the degree programmes and courses, it also provides students with the chance to earn practical experience through internships.
Application Deadline: May 23, 2021
- University or Organization: Copenhagen Business School
- Department: Department of Management, Politics, and Philosophy
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: DKK 33.045and stipends
- Number of Awards: Three
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Politics; Business History: Philosophy; Management & Entrepreneurship; and Law. Faculty within these groups have research backgrounds in all areas of law, political science, sociology, philosophy, history, anthropology, literature, theology, aesthetics, design and innovation, tourism and leisure management, cultural economics, leadership and strategy, academic study, and other areas
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The candidate should have a basic training at the masters’ level (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process).
- An educational background in the social sciences is necessary.
- The applicant must have completed the Master’s degree before commencing PhD at CBS.
- Applicants must have achieved the equivalent grade of ten (10) or higher on the Danish 7-point grading scale for their master’s thesis.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must have to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university. After that, you have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applications must include:
- Research proposal (maximum five pages).
- This research proposal should contain a presentation of an original research question, a description of the initial theoretical framework and methodology, a presentation of the suggested empirical material as well as a work plan.
- Copies of a Master’s degree certificate or other certificates of a corresponding level along with a grade transcript
- Brief curriculum vitae (CV)
- List of papers and publications
- One copy of a selected written work (e.g., Master’s thesis)
- Documentation for English language skills
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum grade point average of 8.2 on the Danish 7-point grading scale must have been achieved for the bachelor’s degree and the master’s degree combined.
- Language Requirement: The applicant must be fluent in English.
Copenhagen Business School will provide the tuition fees, office space, travel grants, plus a salary, currently starting with per month app. DKK 27.363 up to DKK 33.045 depending on seniority, plus a pension contribution totaling 17,1 %.