Do you need financial support? If yes, then here you have a chance to apply the Academic Excellence International Scholarships to students who are enrolling in an undergraduate program at the University of Newcastle.
The scholarship programme will be awarded to domestic and international students on the basis of academic excellence and will be worth $10,000 each.
Wonderful opportunity for excellent international students to get funding for their education in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1851, the University of Newcastle is a public research university in Australia. It provides a wide variety of programmes for undergraduate and graduate courses. These courses are structured to promote the better achievement of the candidate.
Why study at the University of Newcastle? The university offers an opportunity to improve your understanding and become competitive in the real world. It provides the expertise and assurance of applicants to make a meaningful difference and research opportunities to establish relationships with the community.
Application Deadline: January 4, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Newcastle
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 52
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The funding opportunity is open for an undergraduate degree in Faculty of Business and Law, Faculty of Education and Arts, Faculty of Engineering and Built Environment, Faculty of Health and Medicine, and Faculty of Science
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants should meet the criteria to see whether they are eligible or not:
- Seekers must be intended full time in a Bachelor of Analytics degree program at this university
- Applicants must have achieved an Australian Tertiary Entrance Rank of 85 or higher, with adjustment factors not included
- Students must be enrolled in any undergraduate degree at the University of Newcastle.
- Aspirants must be enrolled in at least 40 units each semester.
- They have maintained continuous full-time enrolment in your program.
- Students going into their second year of study must have completed 80 units of full-time study and be continuing into the second year of the same program.
- Students going into the third year of study must have completed 160 units of full-time study and be continuing into the third year of their program.
- Students going into the fourth year of study must have completed 240 units of full-time study and be continuing on into the fourth year of their program (consideration may be given to end-on Honours).
- Students must have achieved a minimum GPA of Distinction average to be considered for this Scholarship (does not apply to Medicine programs with ungraded pass grades).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in this educational program, you are recommended to be registered as a Bachelor degree at the university. After that, you do not apply for this award. No application is required for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a letter of reference supporting your academic ability, a copy of your CV, transcript detailing grades and, content from your previous qualification.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a high school mark sheet with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: students have to demonstrate English language proficiency by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The scholarship program provides a total benefit of $10,000, paid in two instalments of $5000 after the semester 1 and 2 census dates.