Education develops one’s intellect, capability, and personality development. The University of Ottawa is delighted to offer its Financial Aid Bursary for International Students. The bursary is awarded to students who demonstrate financial need and maintain satisfactory academic standing.
This is a mind-blowing funding program through which you can gain an undergraduate degree at the University of Ottawa.
User Review( vote)
Established in 1848, the University of Ottawa Technology offers high-quality learning, teaching, and research spaces to better meet the needs of students, academics, and researchers. It provides its 40,000 students and 5,500 employees with a diverse and stimulating community where study and knowledge are fundamental to all aspects of university life.
Why would like to study at the University of Ottawa? The university provides an education that leads you to the next level by engaging in paid, professional, career-related, employment opportunities specific to your discipline. Besides top-quality learning, it also allows its students to gain practical experience.
Application Deadline: Varies according to the program.
- University or Organization: University of Ottawa
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Variable
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree coursework in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must have a previous year degree.
- Students who demonstrate financial need and maintain satisfactory academic standing.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the bursary, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Ottawa. After getting enrolled, applications must be submitted through the Online Scholarships and Bursaries search engine.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, CV, and cover letter with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of Ottawa will provide financial aid to international students who want to commence an undergraduate degree programme in Canada. The value of this bursary is decided on an individual basis, based on the student’s level of financial need and availability of funds.