The University of Florida is delighted to announce the Out-of-State Tuition Fee Waivers for the academic year 2023-2024. All international students can apply to fund their undergraduate studies in the United States.
The scholarship will be rewarded on the basis of merit and offered to intelligent and excellent international students who hold high GPAs. The selected students will receive the award in the form of tuition fee waivers issues every year for up to 4 years of study at UFL.
Nice chance for applicants.
User Review( votes)
The University of Florida is a public land-grant research university positioned at 173 in the QS Global World Rankings. It strives to enable its students to lead and influence the next generation and beyond for economic, cultural, and societal benefit.
Why choose to study at the University of Florida? The University of Florida is a prestigious university found in the Top 10 public schools in the USA. With magnificent trees and infrastructure, it has attracts not only domestic students but high-quality international students as it has a long history of established programs in international education, research, and service. It is also one of the 5 largest universities in the nation.
Application Deadline: Applications of all interested students are expected to be submitted by on August 28, 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Florida
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: upto $10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants that reside out of the state or in any other international country are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to any undergraduate degree programme at UFL.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be freshman students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants need to create their student ID on the university’s application portal to apply. Eligible out-of-state students will be considered upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Residency proof for tuition purposes
- Proof of immunization
- Academic records
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a GPA of 4.4 to 4.6 or SAT scores of 1330 to 1470 or ACT scores of 30 to 34 to get accepted at UFL.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.0
The winners of the scholarships will get a sum of $8,000 to $20,000 per year for up to 4 years towards the tuition fee of the undertaken undergrad programme at UFL.
August 28, 2023