To ensure the affordability of top-notch higher education for students from around the world, Northern Arizona University has come up with an amazing Graduate Assistantships for the academic year 2021-2022.
All international students undertaking a graduate programme at NAU are eligible to apply. The students who will be selected to fill the position will be entitled to a full or partial tuition fee waiver to support the undertaken graduate programme.
Grab the opportunity and get financial assistance in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Northern Arizona University is a public research university ranked #284 in National Universities. It holds a mission to cultivate transformational global learning and research opportunities in service of the Northern Arizona University community and the world.
Why choose to study at Northern Arizona University? Northern Arizona University is an educational unit that bridges local and global education to inspire ambassadors of positive change and motivates them to seek collaborative and innovative responses to a changing world. NAU gives its students quality international and cross-cultural educational experiences.
Application Deadline: 1st September 2021
- University or Organization: Northern Arizona University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate-level courses and subjects taught at NAU are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a graduate programme at NAU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applications are accepted through the NAU application portal. All international graduate students will automatically be considered for the award upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts or high school records, diplomas, and certificates.
- Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- A valid passport
- Financial Documents
- Admission Requirements: The students need to hold a relevant bachelor’s degree appear for GRE or GMAT to gain admission in a graduate programme at NAU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 56
The students that will be appointed the position of graduate assistant will receive tuition fee waivers which will cover all or part of the students‡ tuition.