Are you considering a career in neuroscience and dementia research? If yes, apply for the PhD Scholarships in Post-Translational Protein Modifications in Brain Function and Disease at Macquarie University.
This scholarship is available to eligible candidates to undertake the MRes Year2 +PhD Bundle program or a direct entry 3-year PhD programme.
Nice offer for students to get educational support in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Ranked 195th in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education, Macquarie University is a public research university. It has achieved an overall score of 4.5 stars and aims to serve and engage the students and staff through transformative learning and life experiences.
Why choose to study at Macquarie University? Macquarie University is an institute that provides first-class facilities, highly skilled graduates, and excellence in interdisciplinary research and teaching. It is globally recognized as one of Australia’s leading research universities and prepares students for the future and encourages and supports them to develop practical skills to get better career opportunities.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by June 30th, 2022.
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full-time stipend rate of $28,854 per annum.
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: full-time
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Post-Translational Protein Modifications in Brain Function and Disease.
- Eligibility Criteria: This scholarship is available to eligible candidates to undertake the MRes Year2 +PhD Bundle program or a direct entry 3-year PhD program.
- You must be an Australian citizen or hold a permanent residency to be considered.
- You must have completed an Honours in Biological/Medical Science (or equivalent). Excellent candidates may be considered for direct entry into the PhD program in accordance with HDR rules at Macquarie University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: New applicants to Macquarie University will need to complete the OnlineHDR Candidature and Scholarship Application via the Online Application System.
- Supporting Document: Submit two academic referee reports to be submitted to the Higher Degree Research Office
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must have the following:
- Completion of a Master of Research (MRes) with a grade of at least a Distinction level (75% or greater in the second year; or
- A Master of Philosophy; or
- A two-year Masters’s degree with a major research component at Distinction level (75% or greater).
- Language Requirement: Applicants will need to demonstrate they have met the high level of English language proficiency required for our Research programs.
Macquarie University will provide a tuition fee and a living allowance stipend with a full-time stipend rate of $28,854 per annum, tax-exempt for up to 4 years.