Planning to study abroad as an international student can be challenging. Texas Christian University has made it easier by announcing the Academic Scholarships for first-year students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarships will be provided to students holding exceptionally impressive academic scores. All international students are eligible to apply for this grant.
Golden opportunity for worldwide students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Texas Christian University is a private Christian university located in Texas that has made it its mission to educate individuals to think and act as ethical leaders and responsible citizens in the global community.
Why study at Texas Christian University? Texas Christian University is a space of equality created for men and women to learn and lead. The powerful academic community starts at the top and influences everything conducted at TCU do. It is a university built for all to celebrate diversity in all its forms. It has a campus and community for future generations. The plans develop at TCU today will ensure a bright future for our students and the lives they touch.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through1st November 2022
- University or Organization: Texas Christian University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to full tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate degree courses and subjects available at TCU are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be first-year students at TCU.
- These competitive awards are based primarily on grades, ACT or SAT score, rank in class, and curriculum rigour
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to register on the official online portal of the university and process the application for the chosen courses.
- Upon confirmed enrolment and acceptance in first-year from the university, the applicants will automatically b in the running to avail themselves of the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to provide the following documents:
- A Letter of Recommendation from School Counsellor.
- A Letter of Recommendation from School Teacher.
- Passport Copy
- Official Transcripts of School
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a minimum SAT score of 1400 and an ACT score of 3.8 to secure an admission at TCU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to submit minimum required scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL (PBT) – 540
- TOEFL (CBT) – 213
- TOEFL (iBT) – 80
- IELTS – 5
(Full tuition for four years)
($25k per year)
|3.94 – 4.0||31 – 34||1360 – 1500|
($22k per year)
|3.78 – 3.9||31 – 33||1390 – 1440|
($18k per year)
|3.78 – 3.9||30 – 33||1370 – 1440|
($12k per year)
|3.71 – 3.83||28 – 30||1300 – 1380|
|All Scholarships||3.81 – 4.0||30 – 33||1350 – 1480|