Edith Cowan University in partnership with Australian Engineered Fasteners and Anchors Council (AEFAC) is offering the PhD Scholarship in Structural Engineering Research. The funding programme is exclusively open for both domestic and international students.
The programme will focus on the structural performance of fastening systems installed and/or loaded in early age concrete.
Located in the heart of Australia, Edith Cowan University has grown rapidly into a quality university with excellent student satisfaction and internationally recognized research. It offers innovative and practical courses across a variety of disciplines with a vibrant research culture.
Why study at Edith Cowan University? ECU provides varied pathways for career advancement and professional development. Here students can get support at all levels in their learning journey to fulfilling experience and to help them reach their full potential.
Application Deadline: August 2, 2020
- University or Organization: Edith Cowan University and AEFAC
- Department: School of Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,420+tuition fee valued at $34,250+overseas health cover
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Structural Engineering Research.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have either a bachelor’s degree with first or upper second class honours, or, a master by research degree, and have strong competencies in finite element analysis, concrete material, and fracture mechanics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity opportunity, you are recommended to take admission in a PhD degree program at Edith Cowan University. After that, please send your expression of interest to Dr Alireza Mohyeddin. Put “PhD Scholarship Opportunity (Structural Engineering Research)” in the subject line.
- Supporting Documents: Must send your expression of interest that should include a cover letter, an up to date CV, academic transcript, and relevant supporting documents of prior research (e.g. copy of your best publication).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you are required to meet the academic entry requirements of the Edith Cowan University.
- Language Requirement: You will need to demonstrate your English competency to enter any of the courses.
Eligible students will receive a scholarship of $28,420 per year for 3.5 years, tuition fee sponsorship valued at $34,250 per year, and overseas health cover.