Spin your wheel of fortune by applying for the NIIED Scholarships and get a chance to study in South Korea at the Korea University. The scholarship programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
This scholarship is established for international students and is monitored by NIIED. Graduate students at Korea University are eligible to apply for this scholarship and receive a full scholarship along with monthly stipend.
Get financial assistance and complete your studies in South Korea.
User Review( votes)
Korea University is a private research university located in Seoul and ranked 69th in Top Universities Ranking 2021. It holds a mission to beatify the Korean education system to meet global standards and is driven by a sustainable passion for life.
Why choose to study at Korea University? Korea University is an educational institute that possesses the best infrastructure with cutting-edge educational equipment that connects the students and the staff to the world. It has designed programmes to provide students with opportunities for an experiment-based education. This maximizes the students’ research abilities.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Korea University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake any graduate degree programme at Korea University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students must be enrolled in any graduate programme at KU.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must login to the university portal and carry out the application procedure for the preferred programme. The applicants will be shortlisted by NIIED upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Recommendation letter
- Academic transcripts
- Bachelor degree
- Financial records
- Photocopy of passport
- Identity proof
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have consistently ranked in the top 20% of their respective educational institutes to be admitted to Korea University.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 210
- TOEFL iBT – 80
- IELTS – 5.5
- TEPS – 600
- TOPIK Level 3 is preferred.
The applicants will be given a full scholarship with tuition fee coverage and a monthly stipend on a semester basis by Korea University.