Intending to support the education of outstanding students in Japan, Kyushu University is delighted to announce the AHSRAN Foundation Scholarships.
Nice chance for students in Japan.
User Review( votes)
Being the 4th Imperial University in Japan, Kyushu University is a Japanese national university that aims to lead the world in various fields and make a great leap forward. It hopes to attract more international students and keep growing together with Fukuoka city to become a university that local citizens can take pride in and rely on.
Why choose Kyushu University? Kyushu University is one of Japan’s top 8 research-intensive universities that can attract students with an excellent academic record from across Japan and overseas. Students of KU are given free access to utilize the vast resources of these campuses. KU also provides shuttle busses within the campus boundaries to the students. It has Bilingual software support, which is widely available, including both Japanese and English OS. It is designed for global citizens.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Kyushu University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Master
- Award: 100,000 Yen
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: Students of all Asian countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and master or doctoral programmes taught at Kyushu University are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have accepted into the applied programme at Kyushu before the commencement of the new academic year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must register on the student portal and log in to complete the application process. A separate scholarship application is not needed.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal details
- Identification certificates
- Academic history
- Work history
- Financial statement
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must submit all necessary documents before the deadline to be accepted in the applied programme at KU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to submit an English language proficiency test such as TOEFL, IELTS, etc. Fluency in Japanese is a plus.
Kyushu University will select international candidates and provide them 100,000 Yen towards the applied undergraduate of the master programme for up to 2 years.