Saitama University is actively providing extremely amazing IUCHI Foundation Scholarships to students from any part of the world. The scheme is exclusively open for the academic year 2021-2022.
This scholarship is offered to all international candidates who wish to get admitted to any degree programme at Saitama and will be entitled to receive a sum of money towards the cost of study at SU in Japan.
Wonderful opportunity for students in Japan.
User Review( votes)
Standing at the 52nd position among national universities, Saitama University is a Japanese national university that seeks to contribute to the global community. It strives to solve the challenges facing contemporary society.
Why choose to study at Saitama University? Saitama University is known for its well-developed industries and cultures, well-balanced urban and natural environment and convenience. Saitama has taken up multiple global initiatives and had conveyed outstanding results born from various research projects to scholars across the world. The functions of SU reflect the diversity, harmony and progress seen on its campus today.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2021
- University or Organization: Saitama University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master and PhD
- Award: 40,000 JPY
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate, master and doctoral level courses and subjects available at Saitama are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted into the applied programme by Saitama University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to fill the forms given below and submit them to the Office of International Affairs at [email protected] to apply. There is no separate application for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Financial statement
- Colour photo
- Passport copy
- Official Transcript
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have attended a minimum of 12 years of schooling to get admission to Saitama University.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- IELTS – 6.0
Saitama University will provide 30,000 JPY to 40,000 JPY to the selected students to pursue the applied undergraduate or doctoral programme.