Deakin University is sponsoring a wonderful opportunity through its Alfred Deakin Institute HDR PhD International funding for the session 2020/2021. The educational award is available for domestic and international students.
The programme supports highly talented students who want to conduct research at the Faculty of Arts and Education in Australia.
Students will receive stipend of $28,092 per annum for the academic session 2020/2021.
User Review( votes)
Deakin University is a prestigious university that offers globally recognized 106 undergraduate courses, 171 post-graduate courses, and 43 research degree programs. It has the best faculty for leading the candidates to the way toward their bright future.
Why would you like to study at Deakin University? The university provides excellent facilities, exceptional teaching, and flexible learning to all its participants, whether on campus or online. At Deakin, applicants will get excellent opportunities to develop academic knowledge and skills.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Deakin University
- Department: Faculty of Arts and Education
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Stipend of $28,092
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program to conduct research on the topic ‘Muslim and Anglo-Australian co-existence in Rural Australia’.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity , applicants must be enrolling full time and hold an honours degree (first class) or an equivalent standard master’s degree with a substantial research component.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , candidates are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the Deakin University. After being registered, applicants can apply by using the Faculty of Arts and Education expression of interest form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at the university, you must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The funding program will provide the following benefits:
- Stipend of $28,092 per annum tax exempt (2020 rate).
- International students only: Tuition fees offset for the duration of 4 years. Single Overseas Student Health Cover policy for the duration of the student visa.