Get financial support to start your academic journey in Australia. Monash University is giving an opportunity to apply for the Peter and Barbara Kolliner Overseas Placement Grant. The grant is offered by the Australian Centre for Jewish Civilisation in the Faculty of Arts.
The scholarship encourages excellent students who want to commence undergraduate or postgraduate and study abroad units for the academic session 2021/2022.
Marvelous opportunity for international students offered by Monash University in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Monash University is a well-recognized university in Australia that has ranked in the top ten per cent of universities globally for subject-specific performance. It provides higher education, flexible methods of education, and new ideas that will beneficial for their life.
Why study at Monash University? The university offers an opportunity for the candidates to focus on the development of particular skills in keeping with their needs and interests. Here aspirants will acquire skills and knowledge from a degree program that can facilitate their career progression.
Application Deadline: 23 July
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Awards: $1500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, postgraduate (coursework) degree and study abroad programs offered by the Australian Centre for Jewish Civilisation in the Faculty of Arts.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be enrolled or intending to enrol full-time in an undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree and one of the following study abroad units offered by the Australian Centre for Jewish Civilisation in the Faculty of Arts at a Monash campus: ATS3314/4314/APG4314 Seeking Justice; South Africa and Rwanda, ATS3287/4287/APG4287 War and Peace, ATS3284/ATS4286 Final Journey: Remembering the Holocaust.
- Must have completed at least 12 credit points of study in Jewish Studies or Holocaust and Genocide Studies.
- Be enrolled in ATS 3130 Arts International.
- Have achieved a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 70.
- Have engaged in an internship at an approved ACJC institution as indicated on the ACJC website.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate and one of the study abroad programs as given above. Applicants will be automatically assessed when they submit an application for the relevant placement program through the Faculty of Arts.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission at Monash University, applicants must check the minimum entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
Monash University will provide a scholarship of $1500 one-off payment for domestic and international students who want to study undergraduate or postgraduate and study abroad programs in Australia.