Would you like to study in Canada? Make your dream come true by applying for the International Bursaries offered by Algoma University. The programme is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The educational award is open for international students who want to start their undergraduate degree programme at the university in Canada.
Algoma University is one of the newest universities in Canada. Hurry Up! To become a part of this university by applying their funding opportunity.
User Review( votes)
Algoma University is committed to providing students with a cross-cultural learning experience, whether on campus or somewhere else in the world. It offers more than just a unique classroom experience.
Why study at Algoma University? While studying at AU, students have the opportunity to learn in different contexts, educational systems, and be opened to differing worldviews. AU provides small class sizes for increased interaction between students and faculty.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Algoma University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To get consideration for this opportunity, applicants need to have the following credentials:
- Must be new international students
- Must be entering the first year of study at Algoma University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate in this programme, candidates must have been selected to study in an approved undergraduate degree programme at the university. Only candidates, whose application for admission is accepted, will be eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: It is mandatory to have a high school diploma to apply for an undergraduate degree course at the university.
- Language Requirement: To attend university, all international applicants are required to provide evidence of proficiency in English. The university recognizes the following English qualifications: CAEL, Cambridge English Qualifications, Duolingo English Test (DET), IELTS Academic, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic) and ENG4U (OSSD) or ENGL12 (BC Curriculum).
All the selected applicants will be eligible to get an award worth $2,000. This funding support will be available for only those candidates who meet the requirements of the university.