Many students dream of studying in the UK, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. To cover study expenses, the University of East Anglia is offering FFA Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students.
The goal of the programme is to assist talented students who want to commence postgraduate degree coursework for the academic session 2020/2021.
Marvellous opportunity for international students to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of East Anglia is one of the best universities in the world, with beautiful campuses, welcoming cultures, and supportive staff. It offers a variety of degree programs and courses in different fields.
Why study at the University of East Anglia? The university is committed to helping students pursue their career goals, with plenty of academic, social, and cultural opportunities. Here, students get many opportunities for enhancing their talent in a diverse field and building a bright future in their chosen areas.
Application Deadline: November 27, 2020
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Cover Tuition Fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree coursework in Law.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Expected to have a British honours degree or equivalent, but it’s worth checking out if your course has more precise requirements and conditions for entry.
- LLM applicants holding the recognized “FFA” qualification (including students from Trier University Law School and Muenster University Law School in Germany)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarships, applicants must take admission in postgraduate degree coursework at the University of East Anglia. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The University of East Anglia will provide a bursary worth 10% of LLM fees to applicants holding the recognized “FFA” qualification and be granted 20 credits as “accredited prior learning” (APL).