With the motive of supporting students in Australia, the University of Melbourne is providing the Allan Mulally Leadership in Engineering Award for the year 2020.
The purpose of this award is to support domestic and international students who want to undertake a master of engineering coursework at the university.
Opened in 1853, the University of Melbourne is a public research university in Australia. It also provides more than 20 undergraduate degrees courses and over 40 postgraduate degree courses for deserving aspirants.
Why study at the University of Melbourne? At the University of Melbourne, seekers can change career, work placements and many other ways to meet your education and career needs. They offer inspiration in the tackling of intricate real-life problems with theoretical knowledge.
Application Deadline: September 6, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Up to £ 10000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is accessible for Master of engineering coursework.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible:
- Applicants must have strong communication skills
- Students have a minimum WAM of 80 in the previous course
- Seekers must have a leadership role in academic or community based
- Applicants must demonstrate an interest in automotive engineering
- Applicants must demonstrate strong communication and leadership skills.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For apply, students need to take admission in master of engineering study at the University of Melbourne. After taking acceptance, you will be eligible to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to present a transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, and a previous mark sheet.
- Admission Requirements: For entry, claimants are suggested to check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: English-taught programs seekers require to present an English proficiency certificate.
The University of Melbourne is providing up to £ 10000 for each winning students to study in Australia. The scholarship will cover the educational expenses of the applicants.