The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is inviting applicants for the NIHR HPRU PhD Studentships in Environmental Change and Health programme.
This scholarship aims to support highly talented students who want to complete a PhD degree programme at the London School of Hygiene in the UK.
This support will help students with the cost of their studies.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1899, the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine [LSHTM] is a public research University in Bloomsbury, Camden. It is a constituent college of the University of London that specializes in public health and Tropical medicine.
Why study at the London School of Hygiene? The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is a world-leading centre for research and postgraduate education in public and global health.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
- University or Organization: London School of Hygiene
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fees and $17,640.00 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK/EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Demonstrable attention to details
- The ability to work to a deadline
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Interest in applied health protection research in the UK
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To get this Educational fund, you are recommended to take admission at the London School of Hygiene. After that, applicants have to complete the eligibility form.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a CV and academic achievements detail and the names of two references.
- A brief (under 500 words) statement outlining the PhD project you are applying for and some initial research ideas for this project.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have an upper second-class honours degree from a UK University, or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard, in a relevant subject.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
The London School of Hygiene will provide tuition fees at Home/EU fee rate and a tax-free stipend of $17,640,00 per year for three years.