Apply for admission at the ENS de Lyon and get a chance to fund your study with the Ampère Scholarships of Excellence. The programme is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme aims to support international students who are going to enrol in the master’s degree programme in France.
Founded in 1880, the ENS de Lyon is a French public graduate school. It is composed of two academic units Arts and Sciences and offers various undergraduate and masters degree programmes.
Why study at ENS de Lyon? The mission of the university is to conduct research in education at the various levels of initial, continuing & vocational training and, in particular in relation to the observation of practices;
Application Deadline: 8 January 2021
- University or Organization: ENS de Lyon
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: €1,000 per month
- Number of Awards: Up to 20
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree programmes in Exact Sciences, the Arts or the Human and Social Sciences
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be a foreign national and born after 1 January 1995 (26 years maximum). To be admitted for Masters Year 1, the candidate must provide proof that you have obtained a Licence (equivalent to 180 ECTS European credits) or an equivalent diploma/level.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, students must complete an online application form to take admission to the master’s degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Two referee letters from professors who have close knowledge of your work
- Motivation Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificate of diplomas and degrees already obtained (ex: Bachelor degree)
- University academic transcript of records
- Admission Requirements: To being considered for the award, aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Certification (IELTS, TOEFL or official certification) or statement from your University.
- If you come from an English speaking country, please attach a letter in English stating this point
ENS de Lyon will provide the award amount of €1,000 per month for one year. It is renewable in the 2nd year provided the candidate is selected by the head of the master’s program and validates the Masters Year One.