Enhance your knowledge and skills with the help of the HSE Global Scholarship Competition. The programme is organized by HSE University.
The competition includes one round only and is intended to support those students who are planning to apply for bachelor degree programmes at HSE.
Founded in 1992, HSE University is a public research university and headquartered in Moscow, Russia. It is regarded among the best and most prestigious universities in Russia. It was the first educational institution in Russia to successfully introduce a bachelor’s and master’s degrees programme.
Why study at HSE University? HSE University is a leader in combining Russian education traditions with the best international teaching and research practices. It offers outstanding educational programmes from secondary school to doctoral studies, with top departments and research centres in a number of fields.
Application Deadline: January 11, 2021
- University or Organization: HSE University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full-tuition waivers, 50% or 75%
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Russian and non-Russian students
- The award can be taken in Russia
- Eligible Countries: Russia and international
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Foreign Languages (English), International Relations, Asian Studies, Design, Journalism, History, Cultural Studies, Mathematics, Media Communications, Law, Psychology, Advertising and Public Relations, Modern Politics, Social Sciences, Physics, Philology, and Philosophy
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- International (non-Russian) citizens, and stateless persons
- Participants must be enrolled in either grades 10-11 of high schools for 11-year programmes or grades 11-12 for 12-year programmes
- International high school graduates are also welcome to apply
- All participants must be under 30 years old
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To enter the competition, students are required to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at HSE University. Complete the required online registration.
- Supporting Documents: Attach Scanned copy of your education document, as well as related notarized Russian translation, Standard general medical certificate copy confirming that you are medically fit, Medical certificate copy, passport size photo and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for admission, students must have a bachelor’s degree and also pass an online exam that tests their understanding of basic knowledge of mathematics.
- Language Requirement: They expect that applicants’ entry level of English is equivalent to an overall score of at least 5.0 of International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Russian applicants must provide their Unified State Exam (USE) score in English; the minimum score for eligible application is 70 out of 100.
Winners will receive full-tuition waivers, partial scholarships as well as tuition discounts up to 75% to study undergraduate degree programme at the university.